Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'll be back....soon!

I've been M.I.A. for a couple of months, but I'll be back and bloggin' daily soon, very soon. Here's an update of things that have been happening:

 So, I'm still in the lower 220's, which isn't horrible, but I could have done better. I've got to find the almighty motivation I had before! I've recently made the decision to start taking an anti-depressant again---and it helps. My depression made getting up in the morning difficult, so staying motivated in order to keep losing weight just wasnt happening. Sometimes we gotta be a big girl and ask for help. So, here I am, a month in, and I'm feeling like it's time to get back on the weight loss wagon. Our gym finally opened back up (I swear it was closed for maintenance for a MONTH, sheesh.) So, thats where I stand. I hope all of my wonderful weight loss buddies have been doing well and staying healthy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment