Saturday, May 28, 2011

This morning's workout started with some light stretching, followed by a few dumbell exercises. Then I walked to the gym--ohhhh it felt good to be back. I hopped onto the treadmill and promised myself I wouldnt walk slower than 3.0 mph---and I did it! (It's the little things...) I normally start off my walk @ 2.6-2.8mph and slowly work up to 3.6 mph, and jog/run for a couple minutes @ 4.4-4.8mph. Starting out at 3.0mph is a small victory in my fitness level. I didnt focus as much on raising the incline this time--I'm more focused on increasing my speed at this point. I'm proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. i do the run walk thing too, i think its called intervel training or something like that, but either way, good job for meeting a goal today and staying above 3.0 these small thing we do are what get us where we want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interval training is the best for boosting your metabolism!

    ReplyDelete