Monday, May 2, 2011

Am I failing?

[sigh] Alright, here's the thing. I'm aware that weight loss is a process and you'll have ups and downs. I'm also aware that if I keep up with eating pizza and sweets for days at a time that I won't get anywhere with my weight loss....

I've followed the workout plan for two weeks, but with my current work schedule, I'm thinking I might have to create another plan. Ugh! I know once I'm back on track with eating healthier, I'll start to see the weight come off again, so I shouldnt be so hard on myself, but still. I miss the gym. I havent gone in two days, and my body knows something is going on. I've been tossing and turning all night (or day) when I'm sleeping, I'm just outta whack for some reason! Blek :/

I know I can do better, and I will. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment