Today marked DAY # 5 of my new workout plan, and I'm proud to say I've stuck by it! I feel a little sore in my biceps and triceps, and my thighs never stopped hurting from worlout #1, so it's definately working. Today was my "NO CARDIO" day, just ARMS/ABS/THIGH work. Here are a few things I've realized this week :
3. I love sweating. That's my indication that my heart is pumping and I'm getting an awesome workout.
Sweat pouring off my face is what I aim for---no, it's not pretty, but it's pretty awesome :)
4. Good workout music is CRUCIAL.
5. Smiling while you exercise helps your mood.
6. Walking/Jogging/Running intervals are my new best friend!
7. A good sports bra is more important than you think....even with my tiny bewbies.
The End <3