Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh, Happy Easter Everybunny!

So, it was the perfect day to sleep and relax, home alone on my "rest day". I was puppy-sitting my sisters dog, and since I had to work, the boyfriend went to his parents and I chilled out and watched Hairspray and Golden Girls with Max, the cocker spaniel. Now, that's what I call a rest day! Tomorrow is the start of week # 2 on the new workout plan! I can't wait to get back on the treadmill!


p.S. almost 2 pounds lost this week! I can't seem to get out of the 215-217 range. Yes, I'm STILL 215. Argh. But anyways, I feel stronger and my arms are slimming up and toning, so I'm about 80% happy with my results this week! Plus, I know I'm gaining a little muscle, so that may have an effect on it.....hmm. *!Toodles!*

No comments:

Post a Comment