Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Got the Wednesday woes? Sweat it out!

After 20 mins of arguing with myself, I mustered up enough energy to head to the gym this morning, bright and early. I realized as I walked into the fitness center that I should be visiting the gym more often than I currently do. Dont get me wrong, I work out to DVD's at home all the time, but in order to get a great cardio workout, the gym is where I need to be. This time, I decided not to base my workout on "miles walked" or "calories burned"... I just hopped on and worked up a nice sweat! Many things have been bothering me lately, none of which I will bore you with, but all the stress has put quite a damper on my spirit, and I've been super exhausted for the past week now--- and I let out all my frustration on the treadmill and elliptical machine! It felt amazing to take time to myself and clear my head, and also a great way to start my work week as well. Oh-- and I worked out while watching SCHOOL OF ROCK---way fun! (I strongly believe that we get a much better workout based on the music we listen to while exercising.....I'll talk more about it in another blog...I just had an idea...stay tuned for more! HaHa)

No comments:

Post a Comment