Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I recommend....ceramic tumblers!

I currently have two ceramic tumblers, which I purchased from TJ Maxx a couple months ago. I'm now far enough into the weight loss process to notice the little things that make dieting alot easier--go buy a couple tumblers for yourself, and have fun with it! I've seen some super cute tumblers at TJ Maxx and Barnes&Noble! The one I'm using today is a tall ceramic tumbler, and reads "What you dream, you will become".. aw. Before dieting, I was one of those people who "ran by the gas station to get a sweet tea or fountain soda" several times a week---bad news, right? So now, I enjoy fresh hot tea wherever I go, and I get to drink it out of a stylish container, so it makes being healthy... fun! And I recommend the ceramic tumblers only because it actually DOES keep your hot liquids hot, and cold liquids cold. My only concern is that the tea stains the inside....I'm thinkin it has something to do with me putting it into the dishwasher....hmmm...a mystery. Anyways, go buy one! You wont regret it!       

No comments:

Post a Comment