Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just one of those days.

I believe one of the hardest parts of any serious weight loss journey is the mental aspect. My day can range from "Good morning, WORLD! I'm ready to work out, eat healthy and be the best I can be!"  to  "I'm tired of putting so much effort into this, I think I'll skip the gym today, woe-is-me". It's exhausting! I personally need constant motivation. I constantly read about success stories, I watch "I Used To Be Fat" on MTV.com, I look back at my "before" photos....but sometimes it turns itself into an obsession. I AM losing weight the healthy way, yes, but I feel as if I need to be thinking about it constantly in order to see any results. I'm sure if you are reading this, you've felt the exact same way. Today has been a "scale wont budge and I'm tired of eating lettuce and just want these next ten pounds to come off as fast as the first 20" type of day. Do you ever have those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment